6YL-80A Seed Oil Press
6YL-80A automatic seed oil press is a compact-structured oil extrusion machine used for extracting edible oil from more than twenty kinds of oil seeds such as sunflower seed, peanut, soybean, flaxseed, rapeseed, etc. The seed oil press is an advanced oil processing equipment with the features of simple design, easy operation, wide suitability, continuous operation, high productivity and oil output rate.
1. Use high quality carbon steel and stainless steel, durable and not easy to damage.
2. Both hot pressing and cold pressing can be realized.
3. Using fourstage pressing and the vacuum filtration make the oil glittering and translucent, fragrant, clean and can be eaten directly or can be sold in bottle.
4. Save labor and energy. 60% of electric power and 40% of labor can be saved based on the same oil output.
5. Widely used for pressing various oil seeds, such as peanut, soybean, sesame, flax seed, cotton seed, sunflower, etc; welcomed by medium and large size cooking oil mills and plants.Shelling or not?
Does oil seed like sunflower seed need to be shelled before pressing?
Sunflower seed is the oil seed in the shell with oil content of 22-40%. At present, there are two kinds of sunflower seeds. One is the “oil sunflower”, mainly used in oil extraction with thin shell and the oil content can be up to 40-50%. The other is mainly used as food with 22-35% of oil. Before pressing in the sunflower seed oil expeller, the sunflower seed had better be shelled with the following reasons:
1. High wax content of shell ( accounts for 0.4-10.7% of shell, about 75% of the whole seed). The wax content in the oil of pressing with shells is far more than pressing after shelling. The wax content is up to 0.02 – 0.35% when pressing with shells, while it is only 0.011 – 0.015% after shelling. Besides, higher wax content would also affect the oil refining.
2. Large amount of oil absorption of shells brings oil loss. According to the determination, oil content of the shell is almost double the cake itself. For example, if the pressed cake has the residual oil of 10-13%, oil content for the shell is 24-28%. While when the residual oil of pressed cake is 5%, it is 8-9% in the shell.
3. The shell contains 60% of crude fiber, which would affect the feed and edible value. Meanwhile, excessive shell will increase the wear of sunflower seed oil expeller.
4. In addition, when pressing sunflower seed, you need to pay attention that sunflower seed kernel is soft with low fiber content, it is easy to be pressed into cakes and block the oil line. No matter using screw oil press, the moisture need to be decreased properly, especially in single pressing.
We also provide matched motor and diesel engines according to your demand. Pulley of different sizes are used to reach the max capacity and output. We also supply small seed oil press from 1-20TPD for you to choose from. If you are interested in our seed oil press, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to serve you!